Random bits of goodness have been coming my way. As they have happened:
- The Wee Peggy spinning wheel is now mine – extra bobbins & all. I might have put it this way in a former life: title passed yesterday! I also came home with a scale from another spinning friend.
- The new issue of Spin-Off came in the mail – finally!
- Delivered to our front door this afternoon from MIL for a Happy Easter:
So many buds are there to bloom!
MIL always sends us a potted plant at Eastertime – just so lovely. We actually are having company on Good Friday, so it’s much appreciated from that point of view too!
- The weather is beautiful today, and will get better towards the weekend.
- Gratification how I like it… instant or nearly so. I ordered this Mini Bossie spindle in purpleheart on Saturday. Sheila & Johnathan had her tested & shipped that afternoon. Voilà! She’s in my mailbox this afternoon! Opening the Bossie Box:
The tissue paper had my name on it! And under the layers, I find:
Guess who’s a happy customer?! See more about Minis here. This will be great for my Shetland wool (it’s top), and spinning-in-public, generally. Lastly…
- It’s Pub Night! I’m a good ways into knitting fingerless glove no. 1 in my handspun. I tried taking a picture of it on my right hand… didn’t quite work out today. Zero patience is what it is. I mean, I do have my first Bossie!
Excuse me while I go & spin for a spell.